- Information We Collect
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
- Personal data, such as your name, email address, and phone number
- Demographic data, such as your age, gender, and interests
- Usage data, such as information about how you use the Site and the games you download
- Location data, such as your IP address and location information from your device
- Information from cookies and other tracking technologies, such as web beacons
- How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect from you for a variety of purposes, including:
- To provide and improve the Site and the games you download
- To personalize your experience on the Site
- To communicate with you, such as to send you updates or promotional materials
- To understand how users access and use the Site, so that we can improve the Site and develop new products and services
- To enforce our policies and comply with legal obligations
- Sharing Your Information
ROMsdl.NET may share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With service providers who help us provide the Site and our services, such as hosting and maintenance providers
- With third parties for research and development purposes, to help us improve the Site and develop new products and services
- With third parties for marketing purposes, to help us send you promotional materials
- With third parties as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process
- With third parties in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets
- Your Choices
You have the following choices regarding the information we collect and how we use it:
- You can choose not to provide certain information to us, but this may limit your ability to use the Site and certain features may not be available to you.
- You can change your preferences for how we communicate with you by contacting us at the email address provided below.
- You can opt out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in those emails.
- Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes. You acknowledge that you provide your personal information at your own risk.
- Data Retention
ROMsdl.NET will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, unless otherwise required by law.
- Changes to This Policy
We may update this Policy from time to time to reflect changes to our practices or for other operational, legal, or regulatory reasons. When we update our Policy, we will post the revised Policy on the Site and update the “Last Updated” date at the top of this Policy. We encourage you to review the Policy regularly for updates.